Saturday, January 31, 2015

January Finish

It is finished.  Quilted, bound and ready to snuggle.  I started this quilt at a retreat in March 2013.  I have worked on it at 2 Other retreats.  So glad I decided to make it my January project.  Having  a deadline kept me working away at it.  I finished the binding this morning.  My dh was unwilling to help with outdoor  pictures this morning.  So these indoors pictures with  the sun streaming through  the  windows  will  do for now.

Smokey River.  My January  finish   for A Lovely Year of Finishes with Melissa and Shanna.







The day has  turned gray and  we are expecting snow.  3 to 6 inches...6 to 12 inches...10 to 20 inches.  The predictions keep increasing.  That is ok.  I have food in the freezer and plenty of quilt projects to keep me busy.  I can get a start on my February project.

A Lovely Year of Finishes
A Lovely Year of Finishes







3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your finish. It's a very beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful pattern, and how wonderful that it is now finished and in use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful pattern, and how wonderful that it is now finished and in use!

    ReplyDelete